It's the best way to experience the Web, e-mail, photos, and video. All on a big, beautiful Multi-Touch screen. With just the touch of a finger.
Features * 9.7" (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology
* Multi-Touch screen
* 3G data service (data plan sold separately)
* Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
* Up to 9 hours of battery life
* When surfing the Web using the 3G data network.
* Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology
* Built-in applications iPad comes with Safari, Mail, Photos, Videos, YouTube, iPod, iTunes, App Store, Maps, Notes, Calendar and Contacts applications.
* iBooks app Browse, buy and read eBooks from the iBooks app, available as a free download from the App Store.
* 64GB memory capacity For storing your music, video, apps, photos and eBooks.
* Location Assisted GPS, Cellular, Wi-Fi and digital compass.
* Sensors Accelerometer and ambient light sensor.
* Input and output Dock connector port, 3.5mm stereo headphone jack, built-in speaker and microphone.
* Language support English, French, German, Japanese, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese and Russian.
* Keyboard support English (U.S.), English (UK), French (France, Canada), German, Japanese (QWERTY), Dutch, Flemish, Spanish, Italian, Simplified Chinese (Handwriting and Pinyin) and Russian.
* Dictionary support English (U.S.), English (UK), French, French (Canadian), French (Swiss), German, Japanese, Dutch, Flemish, Spanish, Italian, Simplified Chinese (Handwriting and Pinyin) and Russian.
* Accessibility features Support for playback of closed-captioned content, VoiceOver screen reader, full-screen zoom magnification, white-on-black display and mono audio.
* PC and Mac compatible
Dimensions 1.6 lbs. and 0.5" thin
MFG: Apple MFG Part: MC497LL/A
There are 447 review(s) for this product.
motivated my brother to start walking by joecas
Got this for my brother who is overweight. I have tried to get him motivated, but only found music interested him. So I bought the iPod to give him some incentive. So far it is working.
Upgrade by DeborahS
I upgraded from a 2nd generation ipod touch (8G) I've had since November 2009. After a while the operating system was outdated and I could no longer download anything, I kept going over the storage capacity and the audio jack started malfunctioning.
So far I am enjoying my new ipod touch. I haven't used all of the features. It was easy to transfer all of my music, apps, etc. The sound quality is better. Overall, I'm satisfied with purchase.
Great Apple Product by Bowmard
My primary reason for buying the 64 gig Touch 5 was so that I'd never have to worry about capacity for my iTunes library. Right now I have over 1300 songs that I can carry around in my shirt pocket and plug into my car stereo. Fantastic. My only disappointment is not being able to create and edit iTunes play lists and playlist titles. (Maybe I'm not sharp enough to figure it out yet.)
iPod by Stichntime
Great to have in our rv small compact to store for traveling
Good product by Babydoll1
I have classic iPod, iPod touch 3rd gen,now 5th gen. Like products
awesome unit by franknitti
after owning the Ipod touch for about a month I'm still learning things this machine will do
great camera! by MsMojoRisin
I love my new iPod touch! I am very impressed with the camera.
Great for a musician by Lina
I am a bass player and I use it to practice along with. I am still quite young; therefore, I will be able to use it for awhile because it holds a lot of music.
Awesome iPod!! by Chang018
I'm glad I got a 64 gb iPod. I was able to save all my music and still have room for pictures.
Solid product by asdf
Solid product with large storage capacity. Does not have lock button for screen-flipping found on iPhone