Motorola MB810 Droid X 8GB Verizon CDMA Smartphone
Stay connected when you're on the go with this mobile phone that features Internet and e-mail access for keeping in touch online. Capture images and videos of your adventures with the 8.0MP digital camera and 720p high-definition video recorder.
Features * Internet and e-mail capability
* As well as Bluetooth compatible for connecting to your computer. 3G mobile hotspot capability with support for up to 5 devices.
* Android 2.1 operating system With a TI OMAP 3630 1GHz processor with a dedicated GPU allows you to stay connected and productive on the go.
* Touch-screen display For clear viewing of your text messages, photos and videos.
* Store contacts, phone numbers, music, videos and pictures (expandable up to 32GB).
* 8.0MP camera Features a fast mechanical shutter (1/1000 sec.) and autofocus for snapping pictures on the go.
* 720p HD video capture With 70 fps slow-motion capture, fast-motion capture and more. Easily upload your videos to YouTube.
* HDMI output Allows you to play recorded HD videos on your HDTV in 720p high-definition.
* Full suite of Google apps Including Google Maps with street view, transit and Wikipedia information, GTalk with Presence, Gmail, YouTube, Latitude and Google Calendar (additional fees may apply).
* Virtual QWERTY keyboard Offers easy typing.
* Hands-free speakerphone Lets you talk while driving.
* Vibration alert Lets you silence your phone but still be alerted when calls and messages come in.
* Phone activation required before use.
Specifications Modes CDMA 850 / 1900 Form Factor Bar Internal Antenna Talk Time: 8 hours max. (480 minutes) Standby: 220 hours max. (9.2 days) Display Type: LCD (Color TFT/TFD) Resolution: 480 x 854 pixels 4.3" diagonal Platform / OS Android Version 2.1, upgradeable to 2.2 Processor 1000 MHz Texas Instruments OMAP Memory 8 GB (internal memory available to user for storage)
Dimensions Weight 5.47 oz (155 g) Dimensions 5" x 2.6" x 0.4" (127 x 66 x 10.2 mm)
MFG: MOTOROLA MFG Part: DROID X MB810 BLACK VERIZON